Friday, November 11, 2011

Water time #2

Second session with the water housing.
Rileys




Im happy out with my first day of shooting in the water. I also got an amazing sequence of Fergal which i'm going to keep off the internet till Im sure mags don't want it.
Heres 2 shots of me shooting that sequence that the great Andrew Kilfeather took from land.

Im that little dot floating in the middle of the two bodyboarders. :)

Also got around to shooting some seascape stuff this week. I don't try these enough at all.


Another thing I tried for the first time ever this week was night star trails. I haven't seen anyone do them in Ireland. This was my first attempt. Looks pretty nice I thought.
For all you fellow camera geeks the shutter was open for roughly 17 minuets at F/8.
Im going to try a much better version of this soon once the weather permits. 

Last shot on the blog today is a nicely lit shot of the reefs in Spanish Point. Loving winter!
Hope everyone is getting waves and enjoying it!!!

3 comments: