Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shakey Angles

This shooting buzz is going nuts.. I haven't put the camera down in the last 3weeks.. Its been so good..
I shot this spot from the land the last time and was super keen to get some better angles.

I spent the day with Dave Blount, Peter Conroy, Cillian Ryan and my new dance partner Glyn Ovens. Was lucky enough to shoot from Dave's ski and got some insane new angles.. Have to say holding my most expensive lens & brand new camera body out there on a jetski with no water housing at all was pretty sketchy..
Getting used to shooting on a ski is tricky too.. You got to account for the shakeyness of the swell as your shooting.. But it was so worth it..
Here are some ok ones.. The gems are kept for the mags





I should start hanging around with Dave more.. I learned a lot about the spot from just being around him today.. stoked!! Cheers for the ski blounty!!! 
Until the next time.. yewww

2 comments: