Thursday, January 6, 2011

New 7D!!!

Yeoowww
So happy.. Picked myself up a 7D earlier in the week.. The thing in iinnnnsane!!!
The quality is mind blowing and i can now shoot some HD 1080p Vid..
Both Vid & Image quality are blowing my mind.. i cant wait to get out on an adventure with it.. Its super fast too with 8 Flips a second..

Hopefully il get to test it out on some good waves before the winter is out.. I kept looking at the video and thinking wow.. that would be a cool picture.. i think im def more a photographer than a video guy but saying that... When the options there im sure il use it..
Heres a short clip i did the second day i had it.. Yess my friends and I are a bit mad...
The manual focusing is hard to get used to but its all practice... I like the in/out effect of the focusing..

Would love to know what you think of this..


D

No comments:

Post a Comment