Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bundoran and last months Recap.

So the craziness is all over and I am delighted with it. What a great adventure it was!
Bundoran is an amazing town for waves and not too shabby when it comes to parties either. :)
Looking forward to spending some time up there this winter with the boys getting some waves.

Heres my favorite shot from the trip. Really happy with it. This is European Bodyboarder Champion Manuel Centeno from Portugal who had just won his heat with a last minute wave to beat his competitor. Team Portugal were crowned European champions so it was amazing to capture there emotions as that happened.

In other news, 
I had an amazing wedding in Killarney on the Saturday before the Europeans. It has now be awarded the David Olsthoorn Photography wedding location of the year. haha! It has an oasis of creative options down there. Its just amazing with all the lakes and forests!! 
Heres a shot I took pre wedding, I got down there nice and early so I took a walk through torc. 


My favorite time of the day has always been morning. Once I can get up I get excited with the prospected of waves. Here is Peter Conroy at 6:39am a couple of weeks ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment