Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog *1243299 (Thank you readers!)

I just had a look back to see how long this Blog has being going for. Its first post was December 2nd 2010, it seems longer. How many Post have I done in that time - 47!!! Iv also had almost 9,000 veiws, now giving the fact about 8,500 of them views where probably friends its still pretty cool. So I just want to thank you followers and readers for putting up with my illiterate writing for the last year. Its been great! Heres a present of a nice empty shot of Rileys I took on new years day this year, at high resolution so if you click on it and save you can set it as your wallpaper to you computer. 


Just trying to clean up the HardDrives after the madness of the last few weeks. Came across these few small sessions that went down. 

Ollie O Flaherty, Barrtra

Fionan Cronin, Rileys. I swam out this day with the GoPro. So much fun!! 


Donough Cronin, Fins out wham, Barrtra


Its not everyday you go down to Rileys and see Ian Walsh walking along side you. Super cool guy! His pigdog is just insane!


That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment