Friday, September 23, 2011

The City!!



Here are some shots from a recent trip I did up to the Big Shmoke. I find it hard to stay in Dublin for more the 24hours. Theres way too much going on! People/cars/bikes/busses, everyone in a rush. I think i start to become a bit Claustrophobic or something. 
It makes me love getting stuck behind a herd of cows in Clare that bit more.



The tourists where out in force.. Poor Pj doesn't get to see much other than Miltown Malbay so it was a big trip for him to be out of the Parish for the first time.. :)





 If I don't mention the girls I might get in trouble, We met up with Nicole, Aoife, Una and Doireann. Great crac!!

This is the part I dont like. People walking fast, car horns, taxi men shouting, aahhh!!! 


Haven't a clue who this guy is but he followed us around all the time.. Freaky!!

Packing for a wedding right now. Should be a great day in Killarney, then off to Eurosurf in Bundoran sunday morning. Il keep you all posted on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment