Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Too much happening!!!!

Im sorry blog followers and readers but i have been so so busy these last few weeks that i haven't even got the chance to think about my Blog until now and even now I cant write much because im running out the door to Dublin.

I was about to show you pictues from a few things but i went into my hard drive and saw about 8 different days out to write about. Iv gone on loads of road trips, had an amazing wedding on the Cliffs Of Moher, a crazy shoot with Orla Sexton, went rock climbing at the Burren, was fire breathing with friends and to top it off im going to Dublin in half an hour.

I wish i had talked about all these things as they happened instead of letting them pile up :) All i can tell you is i am loving all the shots im getting lately.
I will get around to telling all the stories but for now heres just a hint of what to expect from the Orla Sexton shoot. Pretty mad location and great light.

Thats everyone, 
Orla, Lisa, Hilda, Luke and myself. (I look very happy)


Heres the lovely stuff we all had to walk around in all day. Orla had to sit on it at one stage :) 


Here are the three girls that made it all possible
Hilda Murphy Make Up Artistry - makeupbyhilly@yahoo.com
Orla Sexton Modeling - http://www.orlasextonmodelling.com/
Lisa Stakes Hair Stylist - eirelj@hotmail.com

I will try get a good few blogs up in the next few days. 
To Dublin with me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment